I can’t imagine myself doing this but.. to break the monotony of posting outfit post, I am exploiting the humdrum, not the fanciest contents of my everyday bag – something the quintessential blogger has already done at least once. Lol. Why? Perhaps to satisfy others’ curiosity or attract potential bag snatchers and thieves, I don’t exactly know, but here you go:
- The widely known “kikay kit” or handy make up kit. I guess every girl have this in their bag.
- RayBan aviators, so that I can watch people or look at them without them knowing! But really.. I’m sensitive to sunlight, specially my eyes.
- Bvlgari Amethyst, I just love this scent. I’ve been using it for 5 years already.
- Hand Sanitizer, you know exactly what is this for, no need to elaborate.😀 this one is not mine actually, I got it from my 8 y/o nephew. He gave it to me. Sweeeeeet!
- Novel, that I’m currently reading. I always bring novels/books with me, I love reading.
- Garnier Fructis Hairspray, to keep my hair tame. lol
- Wallet, I’ve been using this for 3 years, it’s from Liz Clairborne.
- Rosary, I’m a devout catholic. I always pray.
- Cellphone, I love this phone so much to the point that I can’t even replace it for a very sentimental reason.
- Pen, my nurse friend gave it to me with my name on it.
What’s in my make up kit:
- Eye shadows with a lipstick on it: I don’t really use this often, I just bring it with me so that whenever my classmates are asking or borrowing some eye shadows, this is what I give to them.😀 I don’t let them use my personal things.. you know? hygienic purposes. lol
- Lipsticks: with different shades, I always bring them with me because they’re my favorites so far.
- Estee Lauder eye shadows, my favorite.
- Victoria Jackson, another favorite eye shadows.
- Eye lash curler: for curling my eye lashes obviously. lol
- Brushes and Eyes liners: I only bring brushes and eyeliners that I only use.
So, that concludes my “What’s in your bag” post.
nothing interesting but.. Yea? Thank you for wasting your time. haha